Welcome restoration of Stalybridge to Hyde route
For regular readers used to seeing a separate Oldham and Saddleworth bulletin, this edition covers the Oldham, Tameside and Glossop areas due to the lack of changes in Oldham. Apart from one route that covers the Oldham and Tameside areas.
- New 387 route bridges Stalyhill gap;
- Daytime 41As replaced by rerouted 335 route;
- 389s to serve Tennyson Avenue;
- 419 withdrawn and replaced by rerouted 396;
- New Manchester to Sheffield service launched.
Though most of this October’s round of service changes will affect passengers in the Wigan and Bolton area, there are some significant changes for Tameside and Oldham passengers. All of which affect tendered services operated by Stott’s Tours. Those hitherto operated by MCT Travel, prior to HCT Group’s departure from Greater Manchester.
Continue reading “Oldham, Tameside and Glossop Bus Service Changes, 25 October 2020”