East of the M60’s 600th post
Where did the time go? Did I used to have a life before I began blogging? To be honest I still do (how on earth do I manage to write the other 599 posts).
Right, that’s enough of the histrionics, time to go back on track…
* * *
For our 600th post, East of the M60 has devoted this to the 600 bus route. Or rather, Wigan’s 600 route and a cast of nine others. Our 600 routes are as follows:
- Halifax – Ovenden Way – Nursery Lane (Halifax Bus Company);
- Wigan – Ashton-in-Makerfield – Golborne – Leigh (Stagecoach Wigan);
- Erdington and Brookvale Circular (Blue Diamond);
- Carlisle – Wigton – Cockermouth (Stagecoach in Cumbria);
- Thornhill Park and Ride – Churchill Hospital (Thames Travel);
- Two Waters [Bus Garage] – Chaulden (Arriva Shires and Essex);
- Hatfield Business Park – Hatfield Railway Station (Uno);
- Belfast, Europa Buscentre – George Best Belfast City Airport (Translink);
- Bathgate – Blackburn – Whitburn Circular (Passenger Travel);
- Cardigan – Quay West (Cymbdeithas Cludiant Gwledig Presli Rural Transport Association).
Let’s board, tender our exact fare and enjoy the ride. Continue reading “The Joy of 600s: A Not So Perfect Ten Special” →