Slight fare increases come in to effect on Easter Sunday
- Single fares up 10p (5p for children);
- Megarider up 50p to £12.50;
- Online monthly Megarider up to £46.00 – and same price as bought-on-the-bus equivalent;
- Night bus fares up to £3.00;
- Stagecoach Wigan and former Bluebird routes fares unaffected.
With effect from the 31 March 2013 [Easter Sunday], Stagecoach Manchester will be adding 10p on to single fares. This move, besides covering the day-to-day running costs, probably covers their company’s recent acquisitions. Therefore, the single fare on their 346 service from Ashton-under-Lyne to Dukinfield (Albion Hotel up to Yew Tree Lane/Cheetham Hill Road) will be £2.20 (or £1.10 for under-16s). Even with increases, their maximum single fare will be cheaper than First Greater Manchester’s. Continue reading “In Other News… Stagecoach Manchester Review Their Fares”