At last, the answers to our Advent Quizmas Season:
- ATV (or if you prefer, Associated Television);
- Family Fortunes presenters;
- Caroline (for Radio Caroline);
- Public Houses (The Q Bar and The Old Thirteenth Cheshire Astley Volunteer Rifleman Corps Inn);
- Chris Tarrant;
- Inspector Morse;
- English Baccalaureate;
- Sorry I’m A Lady;
- Hattersley, or Gee Cross;
- Neil Kinnock;
- My Guy;
- Sister Act;
- Fairfield Moravian Settlement (would also accept Fairfield or Droylsden);
- Hyde Central and Woodley;
- Peter Withe;
- Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, Sunday People, Sporting Chronicle, Manchester Evening Chronicle;
- Bruce Forsyth’s Big Night;
- New Faces.
Congratulations to anyone who got most of the questions – or at least one of the questions right. By a long way off, Buspilot answered the most questions correctly.
S.V., 26 December 2012.